Client M is a public listed company in the manufacturing and trading of steel products. They were struggling with high accounting staff turnover, with GST implementation just around the corner. They needed temporary accounting personnel to assist them with their routine accounting operation while they recruit for permanent replacements and also to assist them to prepare for GST implementation.
- They required 3 accounting temps and we placed the 3 accounting temps according to the required job scopes and requirements at their head office in Klang. We managed to fill up all the 3 temporary positions within one month.
- Temp 1 assisted with their GST preparation, Temp 2 assisted in daily accounting operation while Temp 3 was mostly involved in the preparation of full set accounts, monthly closing of accounts and review.
- The accounting temps also worked overtime to cover for the additional workload due to lack of staff
- After a few months, Client M had enough accounting staff to maintain their accounting operation and we pulled out successfully.
Highlights of Our Temporary Accounting Placement Services
- We place accounting temps primarily in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor generally between 1-6 months.
- Situations that may require our temporary accounting placements include seasonal peak period, accounting staff turnover, temporary cover for long leave or resignation, clearing of backlog and special accounting projects such as new accounting software implementation.