Client is a media intelligence company that provides a full range of media monitoring services covering print, broadcast and online media.
Business Development Manager
- Accountable to achieve given sales revenue target and grow new customer base.
- To explore new opportunities in the market and translate into closed sales.
- Work with relevant team and data provided to define target markets e.g. existing network, inbound enquires, open channels, marketing campaigns, referrals, etc.
- Able to manage end-to-end sales cycle.
- Provide consultative sales approach and must understand customer’s requirement and needs.
- Use existing resources to conduct effective sales presentations, RFPs, solution proposal, business negotiation and close deals both individually and as a team.
- Plan and execute business sales strategy and approach.
- Maintain and manage good relationships with customers.
- To upsell other services and products.
- To provide weekly updates and reviews on individual and market performance and measure improvement
- Updates CRM and tools to ensure sales process efficiency.
- Must possess at least Degree in Sales & Marketing or similar.
- Experience in Sales across SaaS solutions an advantage.
- Candidates with existing client database is an added advantage.
- Strong negotiation skills with key stakeholders.
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills are required
The candidate held a degree in mass communication with few years of working experience in B2B sales and business development in media and digital marketing industries. Her abilities and experience in digital marketing and public speaking in B2B segment also made a great impression and the candidate was offered the employment during the interview.