Client 1: Public-listed group mainly in the plantation business
Position: Group Finance Manager (Corporate Finance & Group Reporting)
- Assist with overall accounting functions for Holding Company and subsidiaries (Including foreign subsidiaries), which includes preparation of finance and management reports, annual budget planning and budgetary control, costing reports, fixed assets register, bank/accounts payable/accounts receivable/inventory reconciliations, stock and inventory recording, cash flow projection and taxation matters.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly, and yearly closing of accounts and submission of financial information.
- Prepare consolidation accounts for Holding Company and subsidiaries.
- Prepare and submit documents and reports in line with statutory, accounting, and taxation requirements.
- Implement internal controls for the Company.
- Conduct risk management and corporate governance assessments. Inform Management immediately if any inconsistencies and/or fraud are discovered.
- Assist with all regulatory, legal matters, and tax compliance matters including tax computations, tax return submission, tax payments/refund, tax planning including GST/SST, and other tax matters for the Company.
- Assist with secretarial matters and liaise with external company secretary for the Company.
The Successful Candidate
- 5 years experience in group consolidation, reporting and corporate finance as group accountant in a listed company
- 3 years experience in the accountant role of handling financial reporting, budgeting and tax in a listed company
- 4 years of audit experience in a Big 4 audit firm
- Member of Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA) and Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Stay within the vicinity of client office